Jun 2, 2009

jet lagged

I have never experienced jet lag before. It sucks. It's like almost being drunk or being hung over. It has been 2 days since I got back and I barely functioned today at work. I missed a good (bad?) drama at work, but I don't think I'm keen to have witnessed it anyway.

Savings barely made it above $0 but we still have some. I'm glad. I enjoyed my time away, though I did some work, and missed my J.

I tend to pause my blogging while I'm away so that I can free my mind from all things financial. But I'm not careless either. I was still careful with money but also enjoyed the little things in life like Starbucks iced soy latte. :)

June is going to be very busy at work. I hope to update often and tell you all about our plan to insulate. Good news about the government's budget for insulation. Wee! I knew it!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6/6/09 18:46

    Agreed! Our house is like an ice box, hopefully our LL takes up the offer. It's unbelievable how badly insulated houses in NZ are

    ReplyDelete