Apr 30, 2008

Websites: Made in New Zealand

Here are the links to the websites we find most helpful in starting, and living, our life here in New Zealand. This is sort of a "part 2" of this post.

Sorted
Very, very, very helpful. I always resort to Sorted to help me with finances.

Grays Online
Another auction site that gives TradeMe a run for the money.

SaleFinder
I said before that I can't keep up with the endless sales this country has. I recently discovered this site to know where I can get what I want for a bargain.

Expedia
You didn't know it started its NZ counterpart, no?

Consumer
Unbiased opinions on consumerism.

Seek
Seek for a job and you shall find.

4 comments:

  1. THANK YOU!!!

    These links will be invaluable to me as I settle into NZ this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome, Sense! :)

    So this summer (which is winter here)? Where?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Righto--summer US = winter NZ

    Auckland, baby! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your move, sense!

    ReplyDelete