Jul 1, 2009

what's up?

I have been missing in action in blog world, I know. I have been busy with work and life in general. It's that time of the year again.

Debt is still getting paid little by little. I have reached a level where I don't stress as much as I used to. I know we'll get our debts paid and because I can see our net worth increasing, I'm fine. I don't know how I can even get close to your bets! Ugh.

Talk about slowness, I complained to my mother how slow it has been financially since having a kid. She told me that it is just the way it is with children. I'm lucky that I only have 1 because I don't know how slooow it must be for others who have 2 or more. What do I mean by slow? Slow in debt repayments and slow in saving money. When it was just me and J, saving was a cruise.

Daycare. What can I say? They increased their rates starting next week. We're now paying $450/fortnight. Ouch.

Salary. No increase! That just sucks. But of course I know I should be thankful that I still have a job. It's just that I can honestly say that I have really done an outstanding job in the last 12 months. Recession sucks. A new employee told me last week that she finds the employees in our organization are padded from the harsh environment recession has brought upon us. That makes me just thankful that I have a job still.

Other than that there's nothing much really. I'm complaining that I am sneezing again! I just had cold and cough a month ago! Winter sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment