Apr 10, 2010

went shopping. uh oh.

This weekend was all about shopping. I think after being controlled for too long we decided that it's time to "treat" ourselves. It's not even a treat when it's becos of need.

The items were:
  • New pair of pants for the kid - 2 of his 5 jeans are just a bit above his ankles
  • Sleeveless puffer jacket for the kid
  • 2 long-sleeved shirts for the kid
  • 1 long-sleeved Icebreaker top (see image)
  • Boots for the kid - he has outgrown his shoes and have been wearing sandals with socks (tacky?)
  • 1 casual jacket for J
  • 1 semi-casual jacket for J
  • 1 new pair of jeans for J (really really appropriate style for his age and body and age)
  • 5 new bras for me - bought at an outlet store (very good deal!)
  • 2 new pairs of jeans for me - I really have to stop dreaming that I can still fit in my pre-pregnancy ones
  • 1 Icebreaker jumper for me
  • 2 Icebreaker tops for me
The purchases were in preparation for winter and to replace clothes that are not fit for purpose (read: keep us warm in the very cold winter courtesy of southerlies). Besides the items for J and the boots for the kid, all of the items were bought at outlet stores. Because we haven't done this kind of shopping spree in a long, long time, there is not a bit of regret. Even if the total damage was around $1k. Yip.

*image from Icebreaker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment