i wish i put away the previous period's leftover to CC1 instead of CC3. i was so focused on paying off the cot. i forgot that CC1 has the highest interest of all our 3 credit cards. at least it's still not too late. i told j about this plan and he seemed to light up at the possibility of paying off one of our credit cards and the highest interest earning at that!
i don't know where my wallet is as of writing! ack!
while sitting with j during one of the non-working days this holiday season, i started talking about setting goals this new year. below are what we have agreed on.
here are our 2008 goals:
- pay off all of our credit card debts
- pay off the car loan - we are almost halfway there!
- pay off the sofa (hire purchase)
- increase payment to tv (hire purchase) - this one's on auto-debit and we have yet to find out if we can increase our monthly payments.
- finally enrol ourselves in KiwiSaver - j is in the process now, while i will wait til i'm back from maternity leave to get paid with salary again
so much to do! makes me excited to know what 2008 has instore for my family! :)