Dec 11, 2007

fresh blog, fresh start

what timing to start a new blog. the end of 2007 is a couple of weeks away. one thing i plan to focus on this blog is my goal to becoming money smart.

yes indeed. for the past month or so, i have been busy reading blogs and blogs of personal finance, savings, investments, budget, and everything that can get me "learned". just like you, i know simple things about financial management. i started this blog with very simple ideas of what i can do to become financially smart. as i go forward with this new blog of mine, i will blog about my own finances, of course, and the steps i would/will take to enriching me and my family in $$$ terms.

feel free to make comments and to share your experiences. i'm excited to learn from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment